Zatch Bell: A New Beggining
Hello there! Welcome to the first ever Zatch Bell RPG! To get started, just register for the site. More information is located in the special message we sent you! Hope you have a fun time!
Hello there! Welcome to the first ever Zatch Bell RPG! To get started, just register for the site. More information is located in the special message we sent you! Hope you have a fun time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zatch Bell RPG for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZtheroBell
Admin
Admin
ZtheroBell

Intro Message Empty
PostSubject: Intro Message   Intro Message I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Hello Newcomer. Welcome to the Zatch Bell RPG! This is a breif introduction on the website. For most people, RPG's in the form of a forum is diffrent. It may look overwhelming and alot, but it's actually simple. Trust me, i've been a newbie to. First what you should do is notice on the index or homepage there is a list of sections such as Heaven Island. Those are called the main forums. Clicking them will give you a list of sub-categories. Those are called threads or topics. Clicking one will take you to a type of user-created story. Every one has a story. Forums work in sorta a book form. It is in third-person view. You are in your character's shoes when you RP(Role play). Role playing is taking a role(obviously) and playing it. Like kids playing race cars, they are taking the place of their cars and fantasies and going in their shoes. Forum-based RPGs are ALL about imagination. So make sure you have a big one, or else this is not the place for you. To respond to a topic just click it, when you get to the page with the user's posts, just scroll to the very bottom of the page. There you should find something that says New Topic. Click it and you will be brought to an interface where you can begin typing. The little things the top of the interface. Use those to enhance your typing like Bold letters or Itallics. Just hilight the area you want to Bold or Itallic, then click the icon. Hover your mouse over the icons to see what they do. If you need any help just Pm me or what people call it, message me. To learn more you can always use Google and search forum RPG help or something on those lines. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the zatch Bell RPG. To get started just go to Heaven Island, copy the coded area, then start a New Topic and paste it. Fill it out and there ya go. Once again, need help just pm me or a mod, or use google. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://zatchbellrpg.rpg-board.net

Intro Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zatch Bell: A New Beggining :: Prolouge :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: