Zatch Bell: A New Beggining
Hello there! Welcome to the first ever Zatch Bell RPG! To get started, just register for the site. More information is located in the special message we sent you! Hope you have a fun time!
Hello there! Welcome to the first ever Zatch Bell RPG! To get started, just register for the site. More information is located in the special message we sent you! Hope you have a fun time!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zatch Bell RPG for everyone!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZtheroBell
Admin
Admin
ZtheroBell

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:13 pm

Zthero glared out the window of his small room. It had been about two months since he had left the mamodo world. The cars blared and hurled themselves down the streets and people wandered around like little ants from the building. This building had been abandoned years ago according to locals and perfect for Zthero to hideout in. Fighting wasn't exactly his favorite thing but he could crack down to it when the time came. He turned back to his small backpack full of the few things he could salvage from the human world. He tumbled through it and scattered it across the floor. A half-eaten Granola Bar, a pair of scissors, a lighter, and a small pocket knife. He broke off a piece of the Granola and tossed it into his mouth before heading downstairs. He sat on the edge of the stairs munching on the Granola and staring at the people in the distance grossing the gate's opening.
Back to top Go down
https://zatchbellrpg.rpg-board.net
Akkure
Akkure

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

Solaris's heels clicked on the sidewalk. She halted before the crosswalk at the light where the cars blared past of all colors of the rainbow. She blended right in with normal human society as her head stared down at her feet. Her right arm crossed and grabbed her upper bicep of the left arm as she thought deeply. It had only been two months in the human world and already she had been confronted by two mamodo. Because of her special ability to cast spells without the use of a human partner it made her a very good foe, but still if that book burned it would ship her right back down to the mamodo world. Solaris had no intention of becoming the "mamodo queen" but still just about half the mamodo sent here were, of course, against their own will. She imagined sitting down at a nice tavern talking with her friends back home. They didn't even know if she was alive at this point. The thought killed her every time. A man brushed her side and yanked her back into reality as the light turned green. She crossed the side where an old creaky building lied. Imminently, the tattoo in her chest began to turn from a red to a yellow color. The tattoo was implemented when she was born as a sensor for when other mamodo are around. No doubt there was one in this building. She had held her own against her last two attackers, but anything could happen in a place like this. She approached the building and pushed open the two creaky doors. She stepped inside swatting cobwebs and dust from her face, unaware of the dangers she could face.
Back to top Go down
ZtheroBell
Admin
Admin
ZtheroBell

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Zthero heard the loud clonk of the front door and whipped his head around as fast as he could. He dashed out his room and descended the stairs. He stood at the top of the stairway hidden near the stair posts. He saw a seemingly young woman dressed in a black dress. She was wandering in the halls, obviously. Zthero took this opportunity to gradually ease his way to the end of the stairs as she began to disappear behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
Akkure
Akkure

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Solaris whipped her head around to meet the eyes of the mamodo. "So, you're the one that's cooped up in here. If I were to pluck you out of this little fight that'd be one less bother to me." Solaris prepared her stance to engage in combat with the other mamodo.
Back to top Go down
ZtheroBell
Admin
Admin
ZtheroBell

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Zthero recognized that he'd have to fight his way out of this situation.
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:10 pm

I walk home from school "I hate my life" i say as a tear falls down my face I start to walk some . I couldn't wait to play my music.
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:12 pm

"i see the target " i sead while i was scoping from the shadows . " ingaging now
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:13 pm

I hear foot steps "someones following me" i think to myself. I start to run faster and faster...
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:14 pm

"Darn it i dont want to loos him !"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:16 pm

"Stop following ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i look back it's a little kid with blue hair. i stop "Little boy why are u following me?"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 pm

"i have orders to meet you ." i sead "oh i almost forgot , read this ."
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 pm

he hands me a blue book. i open it "zemon?' i read in my head "whats this this language and why can I understand it?" i ask u worridly
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:22 pm

"You can read it ?!" i grabed to boy by his shirt and say ."read it ! read it out load now !!!"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:23 pm

"Why?? What will happen?? and why do you look so worried??"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:24 pm

"just read it we dont have much time ! i have to know !"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 pm

"ZEMON!!!" I yell
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Sudenly i unleshed a giant wave of water , destroying a near by car
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:32 pm

"WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!" i yell I grab you and run home

when we get there i put u on my bed "Why are you here and how did you do that??"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:33 pm

"i am hear to win .and i need your help . my name is zero what is yours human ?"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 pm

"Prince and what do you mean win? and u still hav'nt told me how you did that water thing"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:36 pm

"You can say im hear to win a game .a game that is heald every 1000 years a game that if i win , i will met the man who game me this scar and destroy him !"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:37 pm

"Ok but how did you control water?"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 pm

"I dont realy know my self , all i know is if you say sertin words in that book i can un leash my powers . now how many spells do i have at my despoel ?"
Back to top Go down
princemat999
princemat999

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:41 pm

"Ummmm....ity looks like I can only read one. can I ask why you look so weird"
Back to top Go down
King G

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

"what only one !?" how can i win the game with only one spell ! and whats wrong with my cloths ?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zatch Bell: A New Beggining :: Human World :: North America-
Jump to: